Crafty Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craft Rooms

4 posters

Go down

Craft Rooms Empty Craft Rooms

Post  Starlight-Princess Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey everyone Smile

I've decided to turn the spare room into a craft room (after a LOT of complaints that the kitchen was a mess lol! )
Just wondering where to get started as regards what I need??? and if anybody has any tips???

Thanks,

Dee flower

Starlight-Princess

Back to top Go down

Craft Rooms Empty Re: Craft Rooms

Post  Lollipops Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Hey hun, well Ikea would be the place to go for storage. They do everything from storage bins and units.
You will need all sizes, for papers, inks, embelishments and so forth. So there will be no stopping you. Shelving on the wall over were your desk will be is hand, I keep my flowers and tools on them for easy reach. They are a great price.

Dying to see what you come up with.

Hugs
Laura flower
Lollipops
Lollipops
Admin

http://www.craftyangels.ie

Back to top Go down

Post  char Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 am

Craft Rooms 44196 another vote for Ikea here Craft Rooms 44196 I have the expedit shelving units which are great, the big storage boxes store 12x12 sheets which is handy for scrappers and the smaller boxes fit things like inks, stamps etc Craft Rooms 44196

I envy you your craft room.....our spare room is the kiddies playroom, so all my stuff is stored along the one wall in our bedroom.....hubbie is always complaining bout the state of the kitchen.....tho I keep telling him tis easily resolved if he would build me a wee shed..... lol! lol!

char

Back to top Go down

Post  Minimilk Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 am

Hi Dee,

Firstly I would draw a plan of the room, where you want to put a desk etc. And then decide if you are a person that likes to have their goodies on display (in easy reach), or are you neat and tidy (likes things put in their place). Just remember one thing, the more storage you buy, the more goodies you can buy, so you need more storage so put in plans for the extention now Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mostly have fun and enjoy yourself Very Happy
Minimilk
Minimilk

http://themadthoughtsofacraftycow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down