Crafty Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRANKFURT XMAS MARKET

3 posters

Go down

FRANKFURT XMAS MARKET Empty FRANKFURT XMAS MARKET

Post  Bettyboop Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Well Girls I am back again, slaving away after my few days in Frankfurt. I was so disappointed with the Frankfurt Christmas Market, not what I was expecting AT ALL. !!!! 90% of the stalls were for food and alcohol, Evil or Very Mad and I thought I would get most of my christmas pressies there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes How wrong was I ?. On the brighter side the City itself was ok, not much to do though. I asked lots of people what were the points of interest etc, and they looked at me as if I had 10 heads. It appears that the highlight of Frankfurt is the Zoo. FRANKFURT XMAS MARKET 978297 In anyways I am home again, my house is still intact (after the flooding), so all is well. Hope you are all organized for Xmas (I'm not) santa , so have to get shopping early in the morning. geek I havent a clue what to get for anyone, and I promised myself last year that this year I would be soooooo organized etc, and just look at me - I've gone and done it again. rendeer Well Hi Ho, a shopping I must go. santa santa
Bettyboop
Bettyboop
Admin

Back to top Go down

FRANKFURT XMAS MARKET Empty Re: FRANKFURT XMAS MARKET

Post  Lollipops Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 am

Well bettyb as long as you make sure and get me a nice BIG pressie everyone else will be fine Razz
Lollipops
Lollipops
Admin

http://www.craftyangels.ie

Back to top Go down

Post  Minimilk Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Awww sorry it wasn't as great as what you'd thought it would be.

I was meant to get away yesterday, but the flight was cancelled from Knock 'cause of fog. So now I'm booked to go tomorrow - less days over with my parents, but it can't be helped.
Minimilk
Minimilk

http://themadthoughtsofacraftycow.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down