Crafty Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will i Pack?

2 posters

Go down

What will i Pack? Empty What will i Pack?

Post  Lollipops Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:43 am

Packing my tote!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Im never good at packing my stash for an event as i always want to bring everything (just incase!!!!) Rolling Eyes So this time i am trying a new way of packing, Very Happy I am hoping that this new way will help me bring everything that i need without being overloaded with stash that i dont need. So i sat down and made a list of the supplies i would need for the two classes that i am teaching so now i know that they have to be packed and that i have everthing needed for the classes.

Now the next bit is the tricky one, i am doing Demo's for Crafty Angels and thats when i get the panic urge to bring everything Twisted Evil

I am getting the WILL I HAVE ENOUGH? WHAT WILL I BRING? WILL I BRING MORE INCASE I RUN OUT? Twisted Evil

God it is just so stressfull packing for these fabtastic weekends, but i know once i get there i will de-stress and have a ball.

So ladies remember - as long as you have your basic tools and the listed items needed for your classes you can live without the other stuff. Sure there are always the shops to pick up any forgotten stash. Wink

Oh by the way for the little women who do like to panic - DONT FORGET YOUR STASH TO MAKE YOUR PROJECTS FOR THE CHALLENGES!!!!!!! LOL tongue
Lollipops
Lollipops
Admin

http://www.craftyangels.ie

Back to top Go down

What will i Pack? Empty Re: What will i Pack?

Post  char Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

this is my first scrappy weekend so the urge to bring loads of goodies is very strong..... bounce bounce especially for the scrapbook classes as I don't know what colours the papers are so it is hard picking photos etc!!! ah sure will be fun even if I have to put the finishing touches at home!!!! lookng forward to meeting loads of new people and learning new stuff

can't believe its nearly here!!!! bounce bounce

char

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum