Crafty Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Class & Crop

3 posters

Go down

August Class & Crop Empty August Class & Crop

Post  Lollipops Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:56 am

August @ South East Crafters

Maldron Hotel Wexford 29th August @ 12pm - 5pm

Hey girls, hope you are all keeping well. The August class & crop this month is on the 29th. It will be the usual €25 for the class or €10 if you just wanna come to crop.

The class this month is:
Christmas with Penny Black!!

We will be making Christmas cards with Penny Black stamps. This month you will need certain things for the class so please find below the supplies you will need for the class.

1) Trimmers or Craft Knife & Mat
2) Adhesive
3) Red, Blue, Green & Pink Markers or Colouring Pencils
4) Clear Stickles or Glitter Glue
5) Black & White Pen

All of these items will be available from the Crafty Angels store on the day and also the Penny Black stamps will be available to buy.

If you want to take part in the class please email me back so I can add your name to the list as class kits will need to be prepared.

See you on the 29th.
Lollipops
Lollipops
Admin

http://www.craftyangels.ie

Back to top Go down

August Class & Crop Empty Re: August Class & Crop

Post  Bettyboop Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Well Ladies, it was lovely to see you all yesterday. Everyone had a lovely time, and it seems you all had the "spending bug". Some really gorgeous cards were made, and Congrats to Angela for 1st Prize in the Card Competition. Also Charmaine (our newest card addict) came second. Congrats to all the entrants on your lovely cards. I had a great day, really enjoyed myself. Looking forward to seeing you all at the September class, and also at the G.B.C.E.
Hugs
Marie
Bettyboop
Bettyboop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  char Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:10 pm

had a fantastic day yesterday.....shopping, playing with paper and gossiping (hope you all remebered to harvest your crops today).....who could ask for more!!!! Plus I got to bring home all my new goodies which I have spent most of today playing with!!! That ribbon purse is the dogs pyjamas by the way!!!!!!
bounce bounce bounce
see you in September

char

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down