Crafty Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY FRIDAY.

2 posters

Go down

HAPPY FRIDAY. Empty HAPPY FRIDAY.

Post  Bettyboop Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:57 am

Morning Ladies, Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend. I know I am. We are off to meet Jessica in Wexford who runs a crop there. She asked us to bring our shop to the ladies there, and we are so looking forward to meeting them all. So we will be busy for the weekend, but happily busy. Hope you have all made lots of cards, and are getting those fingers itching to make all the ones for Christmas Laughing I have lots of orders in already, so I will be kept going thats for sure. (I might be able to talk Lollipops into helping her dear old mam) lol!
Well girls, better go and do some work, make sure and post your cards up, so we all get to see your work.
Oh charmaine, you are very quiet, where are you ?

Happy Crafting girls,
Marie.
Bettyboop
Bettyboop
Admin

Back to top Go down

HAPPY FRIDAY. Empty Re: HAPPY FRIDAY.

Post  char Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:10 pm

bounce bounce happy friday indeed bounce bounce am off for two weeks, can't wait.....work ROTTEN at the moment Sad Sad

I am about just kept getting errors when I tried to get on the forum....most odd!!!! will see you at Jess's workshop tomorrow....am toodling along to spend a happy day crafting!!! looking forward to seeing all the new goodies!!!

char

Back to top Go down

Post  Bettyboop Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 am

Morning Ladies. Very Happy Thank god its Friday, I just love the weekends. The new crop starts in Naas tomorrow in the Maudlin House Hotel and we are so looking forward to it. It will be nice to meet all the new faces, (and some of the ...ahem....old ones. Razz Razz
(mine being the oldest) lol! Have not seen too many Christmas Cards posted yet ?, where are they all ???????? santa santa
well, better go, dishes piled up here, better get going and make some kind of effort. flower
Bettyboop
Bettyboop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down