Crafty Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore

2 posters

Go down

Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore Empty Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore

Post  Bettyboop Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:50 am

Well girls, yesterday my darling husband became the same age as me. 50. so I dont feel I am "baby snatching " anymore. Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore 44196
We had a great party in the Cuckoos Nest Saturday Night, and we were all "dying" on Sunday. Sad Oh my poor head, (never again).
Well now I better get busy making all those communion cards that are ordered, as well as getting the orders in for the Crafty Angels
Birthday Bash show on the 19th June. I cannot believe that a year has nearly gone in. It will be a great day in the Maldron Hotel in Wexford, with great shopping, and some really lovely classes on the day. (More info to follow). Classes will be going up on the site on the 1st. May,
So keep your eyes peeled for them. flower
Hope everyone had a really lovely easter, and the bunny arrived safe and sound.

Bunny Hugs
Bettyboop
Bettyboop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore Empty Re: Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore

Post  Starlight-Princess Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 am

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore 44196 Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore 44196 Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore 44196 Yeah, dont feel like old foggie anymore 44196

Starlight-Princess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum